Alsace, a region rich in history, in landscape and with a cuisine rich in flavour…
Whatever the season, Alsace will charm you!
- If you prefer urban cultural riches: visit Strasbourg, Colmar, Mulhouse.
- The wine route: go to meet the winegrowers, taste Alsation grape varieties
- Christmas in Alsace: discover the authentic Christmas markets, whether in town or country, you will be charmed by the magic of Christmas.
Visit our partners:
- Spend a pleasant evening at the Royal Palace
- Visit Strasbourg Cathedral
- Embark on a boat trip to the heart of Strasbourg
- Enjoy the largest and most beautiful European Leisure Park: Meet at Europa Park
- Enjoy a family night out at the Bowling du Trèfle in Dorlisheim
- Taste the Alsation wines in one of the most beautiful cellars in Strasbourg: the cellar of the Civil Hospitals of Strasbourg
- Spend a lovely evening at Paradis des Sources
- Relax in the Casino de Blotzheim
- Discover the Musée de l’Automobile
- Cross the Cité du Train
- Visit old Alsace, by going to the Ecomusée d’Alsace
- Go to discover the 1st Theme Park dedicated to the Petit Prince
- To discover a fine Alsace wine, visit Materne Haegelin et filles